Subject: Re: [alto] WGLC for draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-12

From: "Randriamasy, Sabine (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 19:19:48 +0000

Hi Danny,

Thank you so much for your review of v12. Your comments have been addressed in v13 as indicated in the attached file.
This attachment contains your review and under each review, some text starting with (sr: …) indicating the subsequent update.
If you have some time, let us know if the updates meet your expectations.

Please note that in the meantime a version 14 was posted, that complete V13 with updates addressing pending comments from the review provided by Luis.
https://tools.ietf.org/wg/alto/draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new/

Best regards,
Sabine

From: alto <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Danny Alex Lachos Perez
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2020 8:40 PM
To: IETF ALTO <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [alto] WGLC for draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-12

Dear UP authors

I have performed the review of this draft (-12).
See my comments in the attached file (search for '[DANNY]')
Most of them are about clarity, consistency, and format issues

Best regards,

Danny Lachos

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 2:01 PM Jan Seedorf <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Dear all,

after a discussion with Vijay on how to move forward with the pending
documents, we decided to start a WGLC for the unified properties
document now. Thus, this email starts a WGLC for
draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-12. The WGLC will run from today, Fri,
July 17, 2020, to Fri, August 7, 2020.

We would like to have two individual reviews of this document as part of
the WGLC. Please send us an email if you are willing review the draft as
part of WGLC.

  - Vijay and Jan

_______________________________________________
alto mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/alto