Subject: Re: [alto] WGLC for draft-ietf-alto-performance-metrics-12

From: Jan Seedorf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 22:56:32 +0100

Dear all,

this ends the WGLC for draft-ietf-alto-performance-metrics-12. No 
objections on this document have been raised. Three individual reviews 
have been done, the respective comments have each been posted on the 
ALTO mailing list by Kai (Oct 10), Denny (Oct 12), and Jensen (Oct 13). 
May I kindly ask the authors of the document to address these comments 
ASAP and post a new version of the document?

Thanks,

Jan

Am 28.09.20 um 18:42 schrieb Jan Seedorf:
> Dear all,
>
> as discussed during the ALTO session at IETF-108, we are moving 
> forward with all the remaining milestones.
>
> Thus, this email starts a WGLC for 
> draft-ietf-alto-performance-metrics-12. The WGLC will run two weeks, 
> so from today, Monday, September 28, until Monday, Oktober 12, 2020.
>
> We would like to have two individual reviews of this document as part 
> of the WGLC. Please send us an email if you are willing review the 
> draft as part of WGLC. We really need these reviews to make progress.
>
>  - Vijay and Jan
>
> _______________________________________________
> alto mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/alto

---

From: Jan Seedorf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 23:31:45 +0100

Dear authors of draft-ietf-alto-performance-metrics-12,

while reviewing the document, I notices the following issues with 
normative references:

1)    [I-D.ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp]
               Previdi, S., Wu, Q., Gredler, H., Ray, S.,
               [email-masked], j., Filsfils, C., and L. Ginsberg,
               "BGP-LS Advertisement of IGP Traffic Engineering
               Performance Metric Extensions", draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-
               bgp-03 (work in progress), May 2016.

--> This is an RFC by now, so please fix the ref

2)    [I-D.ietf-ippm-initial-registry]
               Morton, A., Bagnulo, M., Eardley, P., and K. D'Souza,
               "Initial Performance Metric Registry Entries", draft-ietf-
               ippm-initial-registry-01 (work in progress), July 2016.

--> this draft is in version -016 by now, and also not a normative 
reference; so please update the ref and move it to informative references

Can you please address these issues as well when you address the WGLC 
comments received (see below)?

Thanks,

Jan

Am 08.11.20 um 22:56 schrieb Jan Seedorf:
> ALTO mailing list by Kai (Oct 10), Denny (Oct 12), and Jensen (Oct 
> 13). May I kindly ask the authors of the document to address these 
> comments ASAP and post a new version of the document?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jan
>

---

From: Jan Seedorf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 18:59:41 +0100

may I kindly ask about the status and your plans for moving this 
forward? (see below)

Thanks,

Jan