Subject: [alto] Past ALTO Interop events

From: Vijay Gurbani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 09:56:47 -0500

All: Richard recently asked about past ALTO interops; I dug some
information out that I thought may be of interest to some of you, if for
nothing else than to walk down memory lanes.

1. We have had 3 ALTO interop events:
     (a) Interop I was held in 2011, IETF 81 in Quebec City; info in chair
slides at https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/81/slides/alto-0.pdf
     (b) Interop II was held in 2013, IETF 85 in Atlanta; info in chair
slides at https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/85/slides/slides-85-alto-0.pdf
     (c) Interop III was held in in 105, IETF 93 in Prague; info in chair
slides at https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/93/slides/slides-93-alto-11.pdf.

2. Related I-Ds:
    (a) 2013 interop:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-gurbani-alto-interop-cases-02.txt
    (b) 2015 interop:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-roome-alto-interop-ietf93-01.txt

Enjoy reliving the moments :-)

- vijay