Subject: [alto] Updated ALTO Agenda for IETF 112

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 04:03:57 +0000

ALTO WG session
Wednesday, November 10,2021 Session III (16:00-18:00 UTC,11:00-13:00 EST, 14:00-16:00 PDT)
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf112/?group=alto
Agenda

-          Introduction
          Chairs (5 minutes)
          Session Intro & WG Status

-          WG Document Status Update:
          ALTO Extension: Path Vector Open Issue Discussion (10 minutes)  Kai Gao
          ALTO Performance Cost Metrics Open Issue Discussion (5 minutes)  Richard YANG

-          Chartered items:
          ALTO OAM Support        (20 minutes)
          https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-alto-oam-yang-00
          Discussion Leader: Jensen Zhang/Dhruv Dhody

              ALTO over HTTP2         (15 minutes)
              https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-alto-http2-transport-01
         Discussion Leader: Richard YANG/Roland Scott

-          Deployment experience Update:
              G2 and ALTO integration  (20 minutes)
                   https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7971
                   Discussion Leader: Kai Qiao/Jordi Ros-Giralt

-          ALTO Implementation Update: Flow Director (15minutes)
                   https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7971
                   Discussion Leader: Danny Alex Lachos Perez

-          Non-Chartered items:
         Considering ALTO as IETF Network Exposure Function  (10 minutes)
         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-contreras-alto-ietf-nef-00
         Discussion Leader: Luis M. Contreras

              Compute aware network Use Case  (10 minutes)
              https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-alto-can-usecase-00
              Discussion Leader: Peng Liu

                   Bandwidth Estimation on OpenNetLab (10mins)
                   Discussion Leader: Zixiong Liu

Wrapup