Subject: [alto] Francesca Palombini's No Objection on draft-ietf-alto-path-vector-19: (with COMMENT)

From: Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 02:00:05 -0800

Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-alto-path-vector-19: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-path-vector/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work on this document.

Many thanks to Paul Kyzivat for his review:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/art/S97ViLB3YGpv2ljI9xnQGLCQYgM/ , and
thanks to the authors for addressing it.

I only had time to scan the document, but did not find any major ART issues.
One thing I noted is that the reference to RFC7540 should be replaced with a
ref to draft-ietf-httpbis-http2bis/.

Francesca

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 10:25:11 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hi Francesca,

Thanks for the review and we are sorry for the late response. Somehow
it went into the spams.

We have changed the reference to RFC 7540 to draft-ietf-httpbis-http2bis
as suggested. Thanks for the comment!

Best,
Kai

&gt; -----Original Messages-----
&gt; From: "Francesca Palombini via Datatracker" <[email-masked]>
&gt; Sent Time: 2021-12-02 18:00:05 (Thursday)
&gt; To: "The IESG" <[email-masked]>
&gt; Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
&gt; Subject: Francesca Palombini's No Objection on draft-ietf-alto-path-vector-19: (with COMMENT)
&gt; 
&gt; Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
&gt; draft-ietf-alto-path-vector-19: No Objection
&gt; 
&gt; When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
&gt; email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
&gt; introductory paragraph, however.)
&gt; 
&gt; 
&gt; Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
&gt; for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.
&gt; 
&gt; 
&gt; The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
&gt; https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-path-vector/
&gt; 
&gt; 
&gt; 
&gt; ----------------------------------------------------------------------
&gt; COMMENT:
&gt; ----------------------------------------------------------------------
&gt; 
&gt; Thank you for the work on this document.
&gt; 
&gt; Many thanks to Paul Kyzivat for his review:
&gt; https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/art/S97ViLB3YGpv2ljI9xnQGLCQYgM/ , and
&gt; thanks to the authors for addressing it.
&gt; 
&gt; I only had time to scan the document, but did not find any major ART issues.
&gt; One thing I noted is that the reference to RFC7540 should be replaced with a
&gt; ref to draft-ietf-httpbis-http2bis/.
&gt; 
&gt; Francesca
&gt; 
&gt; 
</[email-masked]></[email-masked]>