Subject: [alto] Francesca Palombini's Discuss on draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-18: (with DISCUSS)

From: Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 14:41:45 -0800

Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-18: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work on this document, and for partly addressing my previous
DISCUSS.

Many thanks to Thomas Fossati for his in-depth review:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/art/MKG2Cdin96WLcksnA6nAu6pvThM/ , and
thanks Alexey Melnikov for his media-types review.

I will keep this DISCUSS while waiting for the update making the changes
discussed with Alexey:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/media-types/GhN8V1BqwcC4fEThhSRpCcn48gI/

Francesca

---

From: Jensen Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 21:35:51 +0800

Hi Francesca,

A new version that echoes the replies already provided in this thread is
available:

URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-19.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-19
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-19.txt

The document has been updated to align with Alexey's suggestions. Please
let me know if you still have any comments. Thanks.

Cheers,
Jensen

On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 6:41 AM Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> alto mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/alto
>