Subject: [alto] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-20: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 14:37:09 -0800

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-20: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no substantive comments, but I did want to take a second to note how
well written I found this document.

I especially liked the "Below is a non-normative review of key related points
of [RFC8008] and [RFC8006]" summary in Section 2.2 Semantics of FCI
Advertisement. It's really helpful for a newcomer to a topic to be able to read
a document and get a reasonable understanding without having for first read 27
other documents, which also require reading 53 other documents, which also
require an infinite recursion of other documents.

In addition, I found the rest of the document easy to read and understand, and
appreciated the many good examples.