Subject: [ANCP] Fw: 67th IETF - DRAFT Meeting Agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 10:23:52 +0100

This is the first draft agenda. We have been given a slot on Thursday Nov
9th from 1300-1500. However, this is very likely to change.

Best regards,

Matthew

----- Forwarded by Matthew BOCCI/GB/ALCATEL on 02/10/2006 10:22 -----
                                                                           
             IETF Secretariat                                              
             <ietf-secretariat                                             
             @ietf.org>                                                 To 
                                       IETF Announcement list              
             02/10/2006 05:14          <[email-masked]>            
                                                                        cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
                                       67th IETF - DRAFT Meeting Agenda    

                                                                           

The DRAFT agenda for the 67th IETF Meeting can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/67-IETF.html

Please note that the agenda is in draft form and is subject to change
substantially before the final agenda is published on Monday, October 16.

IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp