Subject: RE: [ANCP] Fw: 67th IETF - DRAFT Meeting Agenda

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 18:45:59 +0530

I am newcomer to the IETF groups. Pardon me if I am asking wrong
question. Will there be any agenda circulated for upcoming ANCP draft
meeting? Will the meeting focus on specific topics/issues which are
unresolved since the last IETF Draft meeting? If so, probably
consolidating the list of issues/topics to be discussed would help for
those who are going to attend the meeting.

Thanks,
Sathiya 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 2:54 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [ANCP] Fw: 67th IETF - DRAFT Meeting Agenda

This is the first draft agenda. We have been given a slot on Thursday
Nov 9th from 1300-1500. However, this is very likely to change.

Best regards,

Matthew

----- Forwarded by Matthew BOCCI/GB/ALCATEL on 02/10/2006 10:22 -----

             IETF Secretariat

             <ietf-secretariat

             @ietf.org>
To 
                                       IETF Announcement list

             02/10/2006 05:14          <[email-masked]>

cc 

Subject 
                                       67th IETF - DRAFT Meeting Agenda

 

The DRAFT agenda for the 67th IETF Meeting can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/67-IETF.html

Please note that the agenda is in draft form and is subject to change
substantially before the final agenda is published on Monday, October
16.

IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 15:15:51 +0100

Sathiya,

I have requested that potential contributors ask for a slot to present
updates or issues with their drafts at the next meeting. We will also
review the status of working group items.

We will post a draft agenda incorporating this nearer the meeting date.

Best regards,

Matthew

             <sathiya.narayana                                             
             [email-masked]>                                                  
                                                                        To 
             03/10/2006 14:15          Matthew BOCCI/GB/ALCATEL@ALCATEL    
                                                                        cc 
                                       <[email-masked]>                     
                                                                   Subject 
                                       RE: [ANCP] Fw: 67th IETF - DRAFT    
                                       Meeting Agenda                      

                                                                           

Thanks,
Sathiya

-----Original Message-----

Best regards,

Matthew

----- Forwarded by Matthew BOCCI/GB/ALCATEL on 02/10/2006 10:22 -----

             IETF Secretariat

             <ietf-secretariat

             @ietf.org>
To

                                       IETF Announcement list

cc

Subject

IETF Secretariat

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to
this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may
contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com