Subject: [ANCP] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ancp-security-threats-03

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 09:52:59 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ancp-security-threats-03.txt has been successfuly submitted by Hassnaa Moustafa and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-ancp-security-threats
Revision:	 03
Title:		 Security Threats and Security Requirements for the Access Node Control Protocol (ANCP)
Creation_date:	 2007-10-09
WG ID:		 ancp
Number_of_pages: 15

Abstract:
The Access Node Control Protocol (ANCP) aims to communicate QoS-
related, service-related and subscriber-related configurations and
operations between a Network Access Server (NAS) and an Access Node
(e.g., a Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer (DSLAM)).  The
main goal of this protocol is to allow the NAS to configure, manage
and control access equipments including the ability for the access
nodes to report information to the NAS.

The present document investigates security threats that all ANCP
nodes could encounter.  This document develops a threat model for
ANCP security aiming to decide which security functions are required.
Based on this, security requirements regarding the Access Node
Control Protocol are defined.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp