Subject: [ANCP] Draft Philly agenda

From: "BOCCI Matthew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:47:51 +0100

Please find attached the draft agenda for Philadelphia.

Please let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks

Matthew

TUESDAY, March 4th, 2008 - 17:40 - 19:50
-----------------------------------------
CHAIRS: Wojciech Dec & Matthew Bocci

10 mins WG Status and Update - Chairs

10 mins - Vendor Specific Message for ANCP - Peter Arberg
([email-masked])
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-arberg-ancp-vendorspecific-00.txt

10 mins - ANCP Framework and Requirements - Stefaan de Cnodder
([email-masked])
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ancp-framework-05

10 mins - ANCP NAS and AN MIBs - Stefaan de Cnodder
([email-masked])
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-decnodder-ancp-mib-nas-00.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-02

30 mins - ANCP Protocol Design Team Update - Philippe Champagne, Roberta
Maglione, Stefaan DeCnodder, Sanjay Wadhwa

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp