Subject: [ANCP] Access Node Control Protocol for Source Adress Validation

From: "Frank Xia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 11:41:32 -0600

Hi Folks

We just submitted the draft

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaippallimalil-ancp-sav-00.txt

Comments are most welcome.

BR
Frank

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "IETF I-D Submission Tool" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 11:24 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-kaippallimalil-ancp-sav-00

 A new version of I-D, draft-kaippallimalil-ancp-sav-00.txt has been 
successfuly submitted by Frank Xia and posted to the IETF repository.

 Filename: draft-kaippallimalil-ancp-sav
 Revision: 00
 Title: Access Node Control Protocol for Source Adress Validation
 Creation_date: 2009-02-28
 WG ID: Independent Submission
 Number_of_pages: 11

 Abstract:
 This document specifies an extension of Access Node Control Protocol
 to provide source address validation for IPv4 and IPv6 networks.  An
 access router uses the proposed mechanism to provision source address
 validation states on a layer 2 device which a host may directly
 connects to.  The solution proposed here can be used in either public
 access networks or enterprise networks.

 The IETF Secretariat.