Subject: [ANCP] Looking for comments of the draft "Network Anti-Attack for ANCP"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 17:31:21 +0800

Dear all, 

We have submitted a draft to propose an extension of Access Node Control 
Protocol(ANCP) to enforce security policy for network anti-attacking. 
An access router or NAS uses the proposed mechanism to send security 
policy to  a layer 2 device which an attacking host may directly connects 
to.

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-fan-ancp-network-anti-attack-00.txt

We are looking for comments and suggestions. 

Thanks and B.R.

wubo

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 18:04:41 +0800

Hi all,

The corresponding contribution of Broadband Forum WT-207 (Layer 2 Control 
Mechanism Extension) has been accepted in BBF 2009Q3 meeting.
We are looking for your comments on both general procedure and technical 
details.

Have a nice day.
Best regards
Fan

吴波007043
2010-03-04 17:31
 
        收件人：        [email-masked]
        抄送：  FanLiang181832/user/zte_ltd@ZTE_LTD
        主题：  Looking for comments of the draft "Network Anti-Attack for 
ANCP"

Dear all, 

Thanks and B.R.

wubo

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.