Subject: [ANCP] Minor errors in ANCP draft protocol document

From: Michael Scott <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 17:59:13 +0100

Hi all

While doing some work on an ANCP implementation I came across a couple 
of minor errors in the current ANCP draft. I hope this isn't seen as 
overly pedantic, I'm simply trying to help ensure the document is as 
accurate as possible.

The first is that in section 8.3 the first bullet point states

"The Result field in the request SHOULD be set to AckAll (0x1),"

however in section 3.6.1.3 AckAll is defined to be 0x2.

The second is that Figure 12 in section 4.5 contains fields marked 
"Error Message Length" and "Error Message" but the text describes them 
as "Result Message Length" and "Result Message".

Regards

Michael

---

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 19:02:39 -0400

Thanks. We'll catch them in AUTH48.

On 30/06/2011 12:59 PM, Michael Scott wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> ANCP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp
>
>