Subject: [ANCP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-05.txt

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 08:24:09 -0400

I have updated the document to take account of the changes to the base 
protocol document. The changes from -04 include:

-- changes to section number references in the base protocol document
-- additional text in the documentation of the Port Management message
-- changed "Code" to Result Code" to avoid confusion with other "Code" types
-- updated the IANA section to follow the base protocol document (no 
substantive changes)

This should be ready for Last Call.

Tom

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-05.txt
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 05:19:19 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-05.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Tom Taylor and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions
Revision:	 05
Title:		 Multicast Control Extensions for ANCP
Creation date:	 2011-06-17
WG ID:		 ancp
Number of pages: 96

Abstract:
    This document specifies the extensions to the Access Node Control
    Protocol required for support of the multicast use cases defined in
    the Access Node Control Protocol framework document and one
    additional use case described in this document.  These use cases are
    organized into the following ANCP capabilities:

    o  NAS-initiated multicast replication;

    o  conditional access with white and black lists;

    o  conditional access with grey lists;

    o  bandwidth delegation;

    o  committed bandwidth reporting.

    These capabilities may be combined according to the rules given in
    this specification.

The IETF Secretariat