Subject: [ANCP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 00:06:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Access Node Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Access Node Control Protocol (ANCP) MIB module for Access Nodes
	Author(s)       : Stefaan De Cnodder
                          Moti Morgenstern
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-10.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2013-01-29

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
   objects for managing access nodes that are using the Access Node
   Control Protocol (ANCP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "DE CNODDER, STEFAAN (STEFAAN)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 09:08:51 +0100

Hi,

A new version of the ANCP MIB has been submitted.

Changes are the addition of these counters:

       ancpAnCurrentSessionStatReceivedAdjSyn         ZeroBasedCounter32,
       ancpAnCurrentSessionStatReceivedAdjSynack      ZeroBasedCounter32,
       ancpAnCurrentSessionStatReceivedAdjAck         ZeroBasedCounter32,
       ancpAnCurrentSessionStatReceivedAdjRstack      ZeroBasedCounter32,
       ancpAnCurrentSessionStatTransmittedAdjSyn      ZeroBasedCounter32,
       ancpAnCurrentSessionStatTransmittedAdjSynack   ZeroBasedCounter32,
       ancpAnCurrentSessionStatTransmittedAdjAck      ZeroBasedCounter32,
       ancpAnCurrentSessionStatTransmittedAdjRstack   ZeroBasedCounter32

These have been added after a review by Tom Taylor (see http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ancp/current/msg01381.html for the discussion)

Thanks,
Stefaan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: dinsdag 29 januari 2013 9:06
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [ANCP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-10.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp