Subject: [Anima-signaling] DT last call: requirements

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 13:45:39 +1200

Hi,

Please send your final comments on the requirements list during this
week, so that we can update the draft accordingly next week.

(Needless to say, all will be open for WG discussion later.)

Regards
   Brian

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 13:46:58 +1200

And I forgot the URL:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/anima/trac/wiki/Signaling%20Requirements

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 10:32:51 +1200

So, having seen not much in reply, I plan to update and post the -04
draft shortly. Will add a requirement for flooded (unsolicited) synch,
due to the discussion on intent. This may just be a placeholder for
this version.

Regards
   Brian