Subject: [Anima-signaling] First cut at draft-ietf-anima-grasp-10

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 15:22:45 +1300

Hi,

Here is a candidate for the the next version of GRASP. I'll send some
supplementary mails in a moment, but whatever happens I intend to post
a version on Friday this week (in my time zone), because after that
I will be packing or on travel until after the deadline. So I do ask
my co-authors for their OK before then. (Silence means consent...)

Feedback from Charlie and Joel would be great.

I expect there'll be a version -11 during the IETF week, too.

Attached are
a) the candidate version 10A as a plain text file.
b) the diffs from version 09 as an HTML file.

Those two files, plus the XML, are also at https://github.com/becarpenter/animaproto/commit/0c89d50

If you prefer HTML output see https://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~brian/draft-ietf-anima-grasp-10A.html

Regards
   Brian Carpenter

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 21:55:17 -0500

Thank you Brian.  (And thyank you for the detailed notes describing the 
changes as well.)

I am still doubtful about the description of routing protocol behavior 
and information carriage.  But I will leave it for the rtg-dir reviewer 
to decide if your improvements suffice.  (To explain my concern, without 
demanding further repair, as far as I can tell all of the things you 
list as specially handled by Autonomics are things carried in several IGPs.)

You have addressed all my other concerns in a more than adequate fashion.

Yours,
Joel