Subject: [Anima] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-anima-gdn-protocol-04.txt

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 16:52:47 +1200

Hi,

This version reflects discussions in the signaling design team, but
it still isn't a consensus of the design team. We'll try to get one
more version out before Prague if possible. The requirements and open
issues have been brought up to date; the actual protocol hasn't changed
much except for adding a flooding mode. We still have one big open
issue to discuss in Prague: whether to stay with binary TLVs or to
change to a JSON/CBOR object-oriented design.

Regards
   Brian

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-anima-gdn-protocol-04.txt
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 21:38:42 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Generic Discovery and Negotiation Protocol for Autonomic Networking
        Authors         : Brian Carpenter
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-anima-gdn-protocol-04.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2015-06-20

Abstract:
   This document establishes requirements for a signaling protocol that
   enables autonomic devices and autonomic service agents to dynamically
   discover peers, to synchronize state with them, and to negotiate
   parameter settings mutually with them.  The document then defines a
   general protocol for discovery, synchronization and negotiation,
   while the technical objectives for specific scenarios are to be
   described in separate documents.  An Appendix briefly discusses
   existing protocols with comparable features.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-anima-gdn-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-anima-gdn-protocol-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-anima-gdn-protocol-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt