Subject: [Anima] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-anima-asa-guidelines-00.txt

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 14:45:29 +1300

FYI:

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-anima-asa-guidelines-00.txt
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 17:39:37 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines for Autonomic Service Agents
        Authors         : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-anima-asa-guidelines-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-09-30

Abstract:
   This document proposes guidelines for the design of Autonomic Service
   Agents for autonomic networks.  It is based on the Autonomic Network
   Infrastructure outlined in the ANIMA reference model, making use of
   the Autonomic Control Plane and the Generic Autonomic Signaling
   Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-anima-asa-guidelines/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-anima-asa-guidelines-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt