Subject: [Anima] WGLC on draft-ietf-anima-grasp-07 - Respond by Oct. 14, 2016

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 05:48:55 +0000

Hi all,

This message starts the ANIMA Working Group Last Call to advance draft-ietf-anima-grasp-07, DHCPv6 Prefix Length Hint Issues. This document's intended status is Proposed Standard. At present, there is no IPR file against this document.

Please send your comments by October 14, 2016. If you do not feel this  document should advance, please state your reasons why.

Sheng Jiang is the assigned shepherd.

Regards,

Sheng & Toerless

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 13:04:17 +1300

No doubt we will have other open issues by the end of the WGLC,
but there is already one where help is definitely needed:

>    o  7.  Cross-check against other ANIMA WG documents for consistency
>       and gaps.

Personally, I believe that the requirements of draft-ietf-anima-prefix-management
are fully met by grasp-07. I have also modelled the way that GRASP discovery and
synchronization or flooding would be used by draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra
and it seems OK. Having drafted the text on GRASP in draft-ietf-anima-reference-model,
I'm also happy with that.

It would be good if the authors of draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane and
draft-ietf-anima-stable-connectivity could check for consistency too.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter