Subject: [Anima] Last Call: <draft-ietf-anima-prefix-management-05.txt> (Autonomic IPv6 Edge Prefix Management in Large-scale Networks) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 06:22:44 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Autonomic Networking Integrated
Model and Approach WG (anima) to consider the following document: -
'Autonomic IPv6 Edge Prefix Management in Large-scale Networks'
  <draft-ietf-anima-prefix-management-05.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-10-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes an autonomic solution for IPv6 prefix
   management at the edge of large-scale ISP networks, with an extension
   to support IPv4 prefixes.  An important purpose of the document is to
   use it for validation of the design of various components of the
   autonomic networking infrastructure.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-prefix-management/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-prefix-management/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3026/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3027/