Subject: [Anima] ANIMA responsible AD change

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 15:18:04 +0800

Dear ANIMA WG,

For the past several years, while YANG has been a primary focus for the 
Operations and Management Area and ANIMA's initial focus was towards the 
standardization of GRASP (in RFC Editor Queue) as an 'on the wire' 
protocol, the oversight for ANIMA has been performed by an Area Director 
from the Internet (INT) Area. Thanks Terry.

Now that both YANG work is well on its wayand the majority of the ANIMA 
'on the wire' standardization work has been completed, the INT Area 
oversight is now superfluous and ANIMA will once again have a OPS AD, 
with its growing focus on operations of an autonomic functions. Like all 
important work in the IETF this transition between ADs deserves to be 
handled thoughtfully.

Officially, the change of responsible AD to Benoit will be effective 
immediately. So there is continuity during handover Terry, the current 
responsible AD, will remain engaged until IETF 101 and will handle any 
documents under consideration by the IESG up until then.

Kind Regards,

Terry and Benoit