Subject: [Anima] Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-anima-voucher-06

From: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 13:38:12 -0800

Reviewer: Joe Clarke
Review result: Has Nits

I have been assigned draft-ietf-anima-voucher  to review for the ops
directorate.  I have read over -06, and I feel that this document is ready.  My
comments from -05 have been discussed and addressed.  There were a couple of
nits I have in -06, however.  Please find them below:

Section 2:

Old Text:

The MAS concept is explained in more detail in...

New Text:

The MASA concept is explained in more detail in...

(Note: MAS => MASA)

Old Text:

Registrar  See Join Registrar

New Text:

Registrar:  See Join Registrar

(Note: colon added)