Subject: [Anima] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-anima-voucher-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 14:26:23 -0800

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-anima-voucher-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-voucher/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The document is generally fine, but first references to CN-ID and DNS-ID need a
reference to RFC 6125, as these terms are not defined anywhere in the document.
X.690 also needs a reference.

Nit In 7.1, first sentence:

has no understand ==> has no understanding