Subject: [Anima] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-anima-voucher-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 19:07:26 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-anima-voucher-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-voucher/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just some editorial comments:

- Abstract: I suspect readers will not understand the meaning of "pledge". The
abstract should be understandable without referencing the terminology section.

-4, definition of Assertion Basis" : is "secure root of trust of measurement" a
term of art, or a typo?

-7.1, first paragraph: s/understand/understanding