Subject: [Anima] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-anima-voucher-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 06:39:40 -0800

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-anima-voucher-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-voucher/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some nits, coming from Joe Clarke as OPS DIR reviewer.

Section 2:

Old Text:

The MAS concept is explained in more detail in...

New Text:

The MASA concept is explained in more detail in...

(Note: MAS => MASA)

Old Text:

Registrar  See Join Registrar

New Text:

Registrar:  See Join Registrar

(Note: colon added)