Subject: [Anima] I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-reference-model-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 23:48:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Reference Model for Autonomic Networking
        Authors         : Michael H. Behringer
                          Brian Carpenter
                          Toerless Eckert
                          Laurent Ciavaglia
                          Jeferson Campos Nobre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-reference-model-10.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2018-11-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a reference model for Autonomic Networking
   for managed networks.  It defines the behaviour of an autonomic node,
   how the various elements in an autonomic context work together, and
   how autonomic services can use the infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-reference-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-reference-model-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-reference-model-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-reference-model-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/