Subject: [Anima] Protocol Action: 'An Autonomic Control Plane (ACP)' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-30.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 06:55:41 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'An Autonomic Control Plane (ACP)'
  (draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-30.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and
Approach Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Warren Kumari, Robert Wilton and Éric Vyncke.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane/

Technical Summary

   This document defines a so-called "Autonomic Control Plane",  with the primary 
   use as a control plane for autonomic functions. It is  self-managing and zero
   configuration for basic scenarios.

Working Group Summary

   This document was called draft-behringer-anima-autonomic-control-plane  prior 
  to its adoption. There was unanimous support for it in favor of adoption and 
  none against, so this document was adopted in August 2015. There was 
  interest in this work posts since its adoption. There was never any 
  opposition for this work.

  This document went through a relevant long document development
  period (10 months for individual document period, 29 month for WG 
  document period). It has been reviewed well.

Document Quality

   This document went through multiple reviews by multiple participants.
  So far, there is no existing implementations. 

Personnel

   Sheng Jiang is the document shepherd.
  Éric Vyncke is the responsible AD.