Subject: [Anima] Invitation: BRSKI design team (resend) @ Weekly from 07:30 to 08:30 on Thursday (EDT) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 12:52:09 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: BRSKI design team (resend)
resending this, because the conference link was changed, but not everyone  
seems to see the update
When: Weekly from 07:30 to 08:30 on Thursday Eastern Time - Toronto
Where: https://whereby.com/sandelman
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * Eliot Lear (elear)
     * Schellenbaum Aurelio Ruben Dario (scnm)
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NWhuOHNjZ2xmODNtMDdnamtubDNkYW02MDggYW5pbWFAaWV0Zi5vcmc&tok=MTkjbWNoYXJsZXNyQGdtYWlsLmNvbTY1Mjc2ZTA1MTBlZTc2OGNlYTJhOWQ5YWRiYWM1YzE4NmE2OTYwYjY&ctz=America%2FToronto&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification  
settings for your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding