Subject: [Anima] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-02.txt

From: Peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2021 09:07:48 +0100

Dear WG,

New in this version is the handling and discovery of the ports for both
join proxy and Registrar.
Some naming has been improved.

A version of both proxies is running based on libcoap.

We don't know of any upcoming improvements to the text.
Looking forward to comments,

Greetings,

Peter
-------- Oorspronkelijke bericht -------- 

 		ONDERWERP:
 		New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-02.txt

 		DATUM:
 		2021-02-04 09:03

 		AFZENDER:
 		[email-masked]

 		ONTVANGER:
 		"Michael Richardson" <[email-masked]>, "Panos Kampanakis"
<[email-masked]>, "Peter van der Stok" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:        draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy
Revision:    02
Title:        Constrained Join Proxy for Bootstrapping Protocols
Document date:    2021-02-04
Group:        anima
Pages:        18
URL:           
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-02.txt
Status:        
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy/
Htmlized:      
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy
Htmlized:      
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-02
Diff:          
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol to securely assign a pledge to a
   domain, represented by a Registrar, using an intermediary node
   between pledge and Registrar.  This intermediary node is known as a
   "constrained Join Proxy".

   This document extends the work of
   [I-D.ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra] by replacing the Circuit-
   proxy by a stateless/stateful constrained (CoAP) Join Proxy.  It
   transports join traffic from the pledge to the Registrar without
   requiring per-client state.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat