Subject: [Anima] RFC 8991 on GeneRic Autonomic Signaling Protocol Application Program Interface (GRASP API)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 22:48:45 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8991

        Title:      GeneRic Autonomic Signaling Protocol Application 
                    Program Interface (GRASP API) 
        Author:     B. Carpenter,
                    B. Liu, Ed.,
                    W. Wang,
                    X. Gong
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      29
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8991

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8991

This document is a conceptual outline of an Application Programming
Interface (API) for the GeneRic Autonomic Signaling Protocol (GRASP).
Such an API is needed for Autonomic Service Agents (ASAs) calling the
GRASP protocol module to exchange Autonomic Network messages with
other ASAs. Since GRASP is designed to support asynchronous
operations, the API will need to be adapted according to the support
for asynchronicity in various programming languages and operating
systems.

This document is a product of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC