Subject: [Anima] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-anima-grasp-config-00.txt

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 11:49:31 +1200

Hi,

A while ago we discussed the issue of how GRASP can handle objectives
that are too big for the default message size. I redefined the issue
as: how GRASP can be dynamically configured to handle a bigger message
size? This raised the more general issue of how GRASP can configure
itself.

See the draft below for my proposal. It works; I have running
code. Comments wanted.

(The issue of how such configuration can be authenticated, more than
being received via a secure ACP, is separate. It's not quite trivial
because it amounts to authenticated multicast.)

Regards
    Brian

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-anima-grasp-config-00.txt
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 16:41:53 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GRASP Configuration Management Objective
        Author          : Brian E. Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-anima-grasp-config-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-09-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a technical objective for dynamic
   configuration of the GeneRic Autonomic Signaling Protocol (GRASP)
   defined by RFC 8990.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-anima-grasp-config/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-carpenter-anima-grasp-config-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt