Subject: [Anima] ANIMA-WG: active WG drafts without IETF112 slot requests.

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 01:55:39 +0100

Dear authors of

     draft-ietf-anima-brski-cloud
     draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy
     [email-masked]

I see you progressed the wor on your document since last IETF, but i did not
find any request for a slot at IETF112. If this is an error on my side (email messup)
or one you want to fix (slot request/slides pending), please let me know.

There is no need to ask for a slot, but then pls. make sure we get the
update information summarized during WG Chair slide slot

Thanks!
    Toerless

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2021 05:36:36 -0400

> or one you want to fix (slot request/slides pending), please let me know.

A WG chair status slide would be great.

We incorporated the feedback from IETF111, and a Security Considerations as
discussed at the last meeting.

*It is ready for sectorial review and WGLC*

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide