Subject: [Anima] I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 01:40:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Constrained Join Proxy for Bootstrapping Protocols
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Peter van der Stok
                          Panos Kampanakis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-06.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-12-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol to securely assign a Pledge to a
   domain, represented by a Registrar, using an intermediary node
   between Pledge and Registrar.  This intermediary node is known as a
   "constrained Join Proxy".  An enrolled Pledge can act as a Join
   Proxy.

   This document extends the work of Bootstrapping Remote Secure Key
   Infrastructures (BRSKI) by replacing the Circuit-proxy between Pledge
   and Registrar by a stateless/stateful constrained Join Proxy.  It
   relays join traffic from the Pledge to the Registrar.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: Peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 10:46:14 +0100

HI anima WG

The currently submitted Constrained Join Proxy draft includes the 
results of discussions and comments received during and after WGLC.

In particular this draft addresses the following points:

     * RT value change to brski.jp and brski.rjp
     * new registry values for IANA
     * improved handling of jpy header array

Many thanks for all the valuable input.

To my knowledge no more issues are pending.
Greetings,

Peter
-------- Oorspronkelijke bericht --------

  		ONDERWERP:
  		[Anima] I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-06.txt

  		DATUM:
  		2021-12-03 10:40

  		AFZENDER:
  		[email-masked]

  		ONTVANGER:
  		<[email-masked]>

  		KOPIE:
  		[email-masked]

  		ANTWOORD-AAN:
  		[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model 
and Approach WG of the IETF.

         Title           : Constrained Join Proxy for Bootstrapping 
Protocols
         Authors         : Michael Richardson
                           Peter van der Stok
                           Panos Kampanakis
     Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-06.txt
     Pages           : 21
     Date            : 2021-12-03

Abstract:

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at 
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

_______________________________________________
Anima mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/anima

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 18:31:20 -0500

Peter van der Stok <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > The currently submitted Constrained Join Proxy draft includes the results of
    > discussions and comments received during and after WGLC.

    > * improved handling of jpy header array

This is in section 5, and review by the WG would be appreciated.
I think that it's now future proof.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide