Subject: [Ans-research] Next Meeting

From: Elizabeth Belding-Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Jan 2004 13:45:51 -0800

**(The silence on the mailing list has been due to technical
   difficulties with the list.  For now on, please use
   [email-masked] as the mailing list address)**

Hi ANS-ers,
 
Scott and I are contemplating the location of the next ANS meeting.
The time frame of March or April is right, so the best conference
we have found to be co-located with is WCNC (www.wcnc.org).  
WCNC is in  Atlanta from March 21-25, so the meeting would be 
one of these dates.  WCNC is also co-located with CTIA Wireless, 
the huge wireless tradeshow.
 
I want to take a quick poll and see whether people would attend
the ANS meeting if we held it with WCNC.  I don't know how many
of you are planning to attend this conference, and we want to
ensure there will be enough attendees to have a productive meeting.
So, if you are the author of an ID for the group, or you are
otherwise active in the meetings or mailing list discussions,
please let me (not the list) know whether you would go to Atlanta
for this meeting.
 
Thanks,
Elizabeth

_______________________________________________
Ans-research mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ans-research