Subject: [Apn] Drafts updated

From: "Pengshuping (Peng Shuping)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 02:21:37 +0000

Dear all,

We have updated the following APN drafts.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-apn-scope-gap-analysis-01
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-apn-framework-02
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-6man-app-aware-ipv6-network-03

Your reviews and comments are very welcomed. Thank you!

Best regards,
Shuping

---

From: "Pengshuping (Peng Shuping)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 02:59:54 +0000

Dear all,

If you are also encountering the system issue, please access the following links.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-apn-scope-gap-analysis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-apn-framework-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-6man-app-aware-ipv6-network-03

Thank you!

Best regards,
Shuping

From: Int-area [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Pengshuping (Peng Shuping)
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 10:22 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Int-area] Drafts updated

Dear all,

Best regards,
Shuping