Subject: Lisa's Apps Area Activity for Feb 2008

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 15:16:31 -0700

Notes
  - IDN BOF had a few consensus calls for specific changes to the  
charter; discussions ongoing at [email-masked]
  - ESDS BOF resulted in general sense that there were interesting  
problems in IETF's area, but no charter specifics yet and some  
confusion over models
  - Apps Discuss mailing list moved to [email-masked]
  - see bottom for WG quick notes

Document Status and Progress

Active Documents: my action
  - draft-ietf-lemonade-msgevent (Proposed Standard): I need to review
  - draft-monrad-sipping-3gpp-urn-namespace (Informational): I need  
to review
  - draft-klensin-rfc2821bis (Draft Standard): 2nd IETF Last Call is  
over, conferring with authors
  - draft-ellermann-news-nntp-uri (Proposed Standard): IETF Last Call  
finished, I need to do writeup

Stalled, in review, waiting on other:
  - draft-ietf-eai-dsn (Experimental): In IETF Last Call
  - draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto: IETF Last Call
  - draft-ietf-sieve-body (Proposed Standard): DISCUSS from Tim Polk  
is probably resolved -- Tim will review
  - draft-adolf-dvb-urn (Informational): Needs new version to address  
incomplete information about URN resolution
  - draft-snell-atompub-bidi (Proposed Standard): author waiting on  
some implementation feedback
  - draft-ietf-imapext-sort (Proposed Standard) : In IESG Evaluation  
(3/27 telechat)
  - draft-wilde-sms-uri (Proposed Standard): Author considering what  
to do about overlap with tel URIs.

Finished Processing -- new in RFC Ed queue and new RFCs
  - draft-evain-ebu-urn (Informational): Approved, announcement to be  
sent
  - draft-ietf-imapext-i18n (Proposed Standard): Approved,  
announcement to be sent
  - draft-goodwin-iso-urn (Informational): Approved, waiting until  
post-holiday processing to enter RFC queue
  - draft-creed-ogc-urn (Informational): Approved, in RFC Ed queue
  - draft-ietf-sieve-notify ( Proposed Standard): Approved, in RFC Ed  
queue
  - draft-ietf-sieve-notify-xmpp:  Approved, in RFC Ed queue
  - draft sjdcox-cgi-urn (Information): Approved, in RFC Ed queue
  - RFC5234 or STD 0068 (Standard):  Augmented BNF for Syntax  
Specifications: ABNF

WG Status
   CALSIFY: closing down issues with RFC2446bis.
   HTTPBIS: did not meet.  Tracking and resolving issues (high-water  
mark: issue # 108), based on Roy Fielding's major reorganization of  
HTTP into 7 dependent documents.  Publication of HTTP Security doc.
   IMAPEXT: Did not meet.  Waiting for last documents to clear IESG  
Evaluation.
   SIEVE: Discussing possible recharter for new work, now that major  
work items are or are becoming RFCs.
   USEFOR: No activity.

_______________________________________________
Apps-Discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss