Subject: [apps-discuss] [Fwd: Last Call: draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check (Representation and Verification of Domain-Based Application Service Identity in Certificates Used with Transport Layer Security) to Proposed Standard]

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 00:20:25 +0100

I've decided to initiated IETF LC on the document, because I think the 
document is nearly done and outstanding issues can be addressed after 
IETF LC.

Subject: Last Call: draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check (Representation and Verification of Domain-Based Application Service Identity in Certificates Used with Transport Layer Security) to Proposed Standard
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 16:08:22 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: "IETF announcement list. No discussions." <ietf-announce.ietf.org>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider 
the following document:

- 'Representation and Verification of Domain-Based Application Service 
   Identity in Certificates Used with Transport Layer Security '
   <draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-08-12. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-08.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=18634&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce