Subject: [apps-discuss] idnkit-2.0 released

From: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 23:26:14 +0900

Dear all,

I'm very pleased to announce that JPRS has released idnkit-2.0 which is
an implementation of IDNA2008, and it provides features IDN encoding 
conversion tool and APIs for application software.

The idnkit-2.0 is available from following URL:
<http://jprs.co.jp/idn/index-e.html>

The idnkit-2.0 implements IDNA2008 RFCs to be published as RFC 5890-5894, 
and also mapping methods specified by draft-resman-idna2008-mappings and 
Unicode Technical Report #46.

I hope that the idnkit-2.0 is useful for IDN zone administrators, IDN site 
administrators, and IDNA2008 protocol designers.

Please feel free to give your comments about the idnkit-2.0 to following 
e-mail address:
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Regards,

-- 
Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>