Subject: [apps-discuss] Draft agenda for the Apps Area Open Meeting

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 16:42:15 +0100

Applications Area Open Meeting, Monday, 26 July, 2010
9:00 to 11:30 CET (8:00 to 10:30 UTC)

0:00-0:02   Agenda bashing (all)
0:02-0:05   NomCom announcement (3 mins)
0:05-0:15   Quick demonstration of IETF datatracker (10 mins)
0:15-0:25   Errata processing for Apps Area RFCs (10 mins)
0:25-0:40   BOF announcements (5 mins each)
             HASMAT
             URNBIS
             FTPEXT2
0:40-0:45   "IDNA2008 implementation" [Yoshiro Yoneya] (5 mins)
0:45-1:00   "HTTP Timeouts" [Martin Thomson] (15 mins) [1]
1:00-1:15   Presentation about Email privacy (15 mins)
1:15-1:35   "Name Based Sockets" [Javier Ubillos] (20 mins) [2]
1:35-1:45   "Deprecating Unicode Language Tag Characters:
            RFC 2482 is Historic" [John Klensin] (10 mins) [3]
1:45-2:15   APPSAWG charter discussion (30 mins)
            Any other business (time permitting)

[1] http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-loreto-http-timeout-00.txt
[2] http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ubillos-name-based-sockets-01.txt
[3] http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-presuhn-rfc2482-historic-02.txt