Subject: [apps-discuss] Apps-team review of draft-ietf-sipcore-reinvite-07

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 15:36:57 +0100

I have been selected as the Applications Area Review Team reviewer for
this draft (for background on apps-review, please see
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/applications-area-review-team).
Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive. Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-sipcore-reinvite-07
Title: Re-INVITE and Target-refresh Request Handling in the Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP)
Reviewer: Enrico Marocco
Review Date: Dec 6, 2010

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication as an
Informational RFC. A few clarifications suggested as minor issues.

Major Issues: none.

Minor Issues:

In S. 4.1., the definition of local target is formally correct, but
quite hard to parse. A simpler wording or maybe an example could save
several brain cycles.

In S. 4.4., last paragraph mixes normative and non-normative terminology
and does not provide enough information for determining when mixing
target refresh and media session changes may be considered acceptable.

Nits: no typos found.