Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-http-problem-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2015 22:58:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ART Area General Applications Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Problem Details for HTTP APIs
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-http-problem-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-09-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a "problem detail" as a way to carry machine-
   readable details of errors in a HTTP response, to avoid the need to
   invent new error response formats for HTTP APIs.

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on the apps-discuss mailing list [1].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-http-problem/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-http-problem-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-http-problem-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/