Subject: [apps-discuss] AppsDir review of draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn-00.txt

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 16:42:44 +0100

I have been selected as the Applications Area Directorate reviewer for 
this draft (for background on appsdir, please see ​ 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/ApplicationsAreaDirectorate ). 

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive. Please wait for direction from your document shepherd 
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn-00.txt
Title: A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Consultative 
Committee for Space Data Systems (CCSDS)
Reviewer: Alexey Melnikov
Review Date: 2015-09-23
IETF Last Call Date: 2015-10-09
IESG Telechat Date: 2015-10-15

Summary: Ready for publication as an Informational RFC (with a nit)

I validates syntax against the URN spec and verified that the document 
satisfies registration requirements. All looks good to me.

Major Issues: None

Minor Issues: None

Nits:

References [3] and [4] are the same. Was this intentional? It would be 
less confusing if authors replace [4] with [3].