Subject: [APPS-REVIEW] Review of rfc2447bis-05

From: Reinhold Kainhofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:57:27 +0200

Dear Calsify group, dear apps-review team, dear Alexey,

I've now also taken a look at the RFC2447bis-05 draft and found some issues 
(like invalid iCalendar syntax, etc.) and have some questions and 
suggestions. 
This time, of course, the review is much shorter than the review of 
rfc2446bis.

As the calsify list has quite a tight message size limit, I uploaded the 
review to my homepage:
http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/Computing/Review_RFC2447bis_2008-10.html
http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/Computing/Review_RFC2447bis_2008-10.pdf
http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/Computing/Review_RFC2447bis_2008-10.tex

Cheers,
Reinhold

- -- 
- ------------------------------------------------------------------
Reinhold Kainhofer, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
email: [email-masked], http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/
 * Financial and Actuarial Mathematics, TU Wien, http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/
 * K Desktop Environment, http://www.kde.org, KOrganizer maintainer
 * Chorvereinigung "Jung-Wien", http://www.jung-wien.at/
_______________________________________________
APPS-REVIEW mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-review