Subject: Re: [APPS-REVIEW] IETF Review of rfc2446bis-07

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 11:13:03 -0700

Hi folks,
I have started to work through all of Reinhold's points from his review 
(those that pertain to iTIP). To that end I have created a spreadsheet 
checklist to track all the changes/responses to the 123 points raised. 
Attached is a PDF of the current state of this.

I would like to request that the chair's ask the IETF tools team to enable 
the wiki feature for the Calsify WG on the tools website. I would like to 
keep an up to date posting of my spreadsheet, Reinhold's original review 
and an HTML diff of -07 to -08 there so that people can review the progress 
being made (without me having to send out all the attachments via email 
each time I make more progress).

Ultimately, rather than listing all the changes made to address Reinhold's 
review in the Changes section of the draft itself, I would like to simply 
provide a pointer to the PDF on the wiki. Would that be acceptable (for a 
section of the draft that will be removed before being published as an RFC)?

-- 
Cyrus Daboo
_______________________________________________
APPS-REVIEW mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-review