Subject: [APPS-REVIEW] Request for early review: draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-01.txt

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:13:07 +0000

I would like to request early review of 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-01>, in 
particular from somebody with XML expertise.

Thanks,
Alexey

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 11:18:25 -0700

> particular from somebody with XML expertise.

Hi Alexey,

I poked Joe Hildebrand about this off the list, but he was offline last
week. I'll ping him IRL this week to see if he has time for a review,
but reviews by others would be useful as well.

Peter

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 19:09:26 +0000

>>particular from somebody with XML expertise.
Hi Peter,

>but reviews by others would be useful as well.
Indeed. I know that you and Joe are likely to review this anyway, so I 
am asking for yet another reviewer.