Subject: [APPS-REVIEW] [Fwd: Last Call: draft-duerst-mailto-bis (The 'mailto' URI Scheme) to Proposed Standard]

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 13:45:23 -0700

Calling all email experts! Any volunteers to review this?

/psa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Last Call: draft-duerst-mailto-bis (The 'mailto' URI Scheme)
to	Proposed Standard
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 07:38:27 -0800 (PST)
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'The 'mailto' URI Scheme '
   <draft-duerst-mailto-bis-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-01-08. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duerst-mailto-bis-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=12939&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce