Subject: [APPS-REVIEW] Fwd: Re: [xml-dir] XML Directorate Review Request for draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync-08.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 09:29:38 -0700

XML experts and other apps-reviewers -- any volunteers to take a look at
this spec? If not, I'll poke some of you individually. :)

Thanks!

Peter

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [xml-dir] XML Directorate Review Request for
draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync-08.txt
Date: 	Sat, 27 Feb 2010 06:54:39 -0800
From: 	Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
To: 	Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>, Peter Saint-Andre
<[email-masked]>

Hi Hannes,

The XML Directorate has not reviewed any documents in a year or maybe
more.  I hope somebody does reply, but you might want to ask for a
review from the Apps Review team instead, which does include XML expertise.

Lisa

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 4:35 AM, Hannes Tschofenig
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

    Hi all,

    in the ECRIT group we are currently finishing the work on an
    extension for an XML based protocol and this specification contains
    a Relax NG schema. It would be great if you could have a brief look
    at it to see whether you spot some obvious problems.

    The document can be found here:
    http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync-08.txt

    Ciao
    Hannes

    _______________________________________________
    xml-dir mailing list
    [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml-dir

---

From: Mark Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 20:38:22 -0500

> this spec? If not, I'll poke some of you individually. :)

I had a quick look and noticed it's using HTTP as a transport
protocol, so I'll have a more detailed look at it soon.  I'm
travelling this week, so expect my review next weekend or early the
following week.

Mark.