Subject: [APPS-REVIEW] Applications Area Review Team update

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 11:05:07 -0700

Dear Applications Area Review Team,

Due to parsimonious bandwidth, I will keep this short.  As you are 
aware, the Applications Area Review Team provides semi-formal reviews 
of Internet-Drafts as a way to improve the quality of IETF 
specifications.  Peter Saint-Andre devised a template for reviews and 
some procedures during his tenure as Apps Review Team Leader.  I 
won't suggest any change to that.

I will send each of you an email next week to verify whether the area 
of expertise listed on the Applications Area Review Team is correct.

Currently, a request for review is posted to the mailing list and 
people volunteer.  I propose to change that, if the team agrees, to 
spread the workload.  The reviewer with the required expertise is 
chosen in alphabetical order.  If the team member is busy or on 
vacation, the next person in line will be asked to perform the 
review.  Please feel free to decline if I did not choose the correct 
expertise required for the review.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy