Subject: [apps-review] Apps Area review Team status report

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 05:23:11 -0700

Hi Alexey, Peter,

Thanks for hosting the discussion about how to make the Apps Review 
Team functional.  Can I send out a monthly report of the assignments 
and the reviews performed to the apps-discuss mailing list?

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:27:04 +0200

> and the reviews performed to the apps-discuss mailing list?
I think this is a good idea.
(And I think Peter agrees with me.)

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:27:38 +0200

> (And I think Peter agrees with me.)

Yes, I agree.

/psa