Subject: [apps-review] Apps Area Review Team Report for July 2010

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 12:19:54 -0700

Hello,

The Applications Area Review Team provides semi-formal reviews of 
Internet-Drafts as a way to improve the quality of IETF 
specifications.  The members of the team are selected from the IETF 
community, especially from among active participants and recognized 
experts in the Applications Area.  We have two new members, Carsten 
Bormann and Joseph Yee.

The following reviews have been performed in July 2010:

  draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-servicelistboundary-03 was reviewed by Joshua Bell.

Pending reviews:

  draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-05 assigned to Aaron Stone
  draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync-08 assigned to Aaron Stone

Aaron Stone kindly agreed to do these two reviews.  The previously 
assigned reviewers had a busy workload.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
On behalf of the Apps Review Team
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/applications-area-review-team