Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-das-mipshop-andsf-dhcp-options

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 16:49:25 -0700

Hi Claudio,

Alexey requested a review of draft-das-mipshop-andsf-dhcp-options 
before September 9, 2010.  The request is being assigned to you.  You 
can find information about the author and WG in the datatracker ( 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-das-mipshop-andsf-dhcp-options/ 
).  Previous reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the author, WG Chair and 
document shepherd, if applicable, and the IESG.  The subject of the 
email when submitting the review should be "apps-team review of 
draft-das-mipshop-andsf-dhcp-options".

Thanks,
-sm

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 10:34:23 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

On Wed, 1 Sep 2010, SM wrote:

> Hi Claudio,
>
> Alexey requested a review of draft-das-mipshop-andsf-dhcp-options before 
> September 9, 2010.  The request is being assigned to you.  You can find 
> information about the author and WG in the datatracker ( 
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-das-mipshop-andsf-dhcp-options/ ). 
> Previous reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at 

I had a quick look to the draft, and I'm not sure I can fully review a 
number of the technical details in the specification. My expertise in 
"mobility" is much more related to "mail and messaging" protocols in 
mobile devices, while this seems much more close to network layer options.

Are you sure we do not have a more expert reviwer in the pool? If not, I 
can do it.

Let me know!

> The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the author, WG Chair and document 
> shepherd, if applicable, and the IESG.  The subject of the email when 
> submitting the review should be "apps-team review of 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                          Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

             PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 10:27:22 +0100

Hi Claudio,

> mobile devices, while this seems much more close to network layer options.

If you can just have a quick scan of the document to see if there are 
any Apps issues: use of XML, date/time, URIs, Internationalization, 
IDNA, etc, that would be greatly appreciated. No need to be an expert in 
mobility.

> Are you sure we do not have a more expert reviwer in the pool? If not, 
> I can do it.
>
> Let me know!
>

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 11:34:41 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010, Alexey Melnikov wrote:

>> "mobility" is much more related to "mail and messaging" protocols in mobile 
>> devices, while this seems much more close to network layer options.
>
> If you can just have a quick scan of the document to see if there are any 
> Apps issues: use of XML, date/time, URIs, Internationalization, IDNA, etc, 
> that would be greatly appreciated. No need to be an expert in mobility.

OK, this I can do for sure!

I though you wanted a full revision of the DHCP-related options, hence my 
objection. ;-)

>>> document shepherd, if applicable, and the IESG.  The subject of the email 
>>> when submitting the review should be "apps-team review of

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 11:02:13 +0100

Claudio Allocchio wrote:

> I though you wanted a full revision of the DHCP-related options, hence 
> my objection. ;-)

No, this is the job of IESG.

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 16:53:55 +0200 (CEST)

.... ops... I posted the review... but I just discovered that for some 
(unknown) reasons I was unsubscribed from [email-masked] 
meanhile...

:-(

Ok, I hope the moderator will releae the mail ASAP, while I re-subscribe 
to the list.

all the best!

Claudio

--------

>From [email-masked] Mon Sep  6 16:41:02 2010
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 07:40:28 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Your message to apps-discuss awaits moderator approval

Your mail to 'apps-discuss' with the subject

     apps-team review of draft-das-mipshop-andsf-dhcp-options

Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.

The reason it is being held:

     Post by non-member to a members-only list

Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
this posting, please visit the following URL:

     https://www.ietf.org/mailman/confirm/apps-discuss/a21d2539060a65e46efb897d8497ba538040d350

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 11:23:49 -0700

Hi Claudio,
At 07:53 AM 9/6/2010, Claudio Allocchio wrote:
>.... ops... I posted the review... but I just discovered that for 
>some (unknown) reasons I was unsubscribed from [email-masked] 
>meanhile...
>
>:-(
>
>Ok, I hope the moderator will releae the mail ASAP, while I 
>re-subscribe to the list.

Thanks for reviewing draft-das-mipshop-andsf-dhcp-options-04.  Your 
message to apps-discuss has already been approved ( 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-discuss/current/msg01724.html ).

Best regards,
-sm