Subject: Re: [apps-review] [apps-discuss] apps-team review of draft-ietf-netmod-arch

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:46:40 -0700

Hi Carsten,
At 05:39 23-09-10, Phil Shafer wrote:
>Carsten Bormann writes:
> >I have been selected as the Applications Area Review Team reviewer

I cannot find the review in the Apps-discuss mailing list 
archives.  Could you please re-post the review to that mailing list?

>DSDL includes Relax NG, and Relax NG has far better name recognition,
>so it was added in parens.  I can add text to fully describe this
>relationship.

draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map is pending Apps review.  Can I convince 
you to review that draft? :-)

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:46:26 -0700

Hi Carsten,
At 13:58 23-09-10, Carsten Bormann wrote:
>Hmm, I sent it there.
>Let me check...  Yes, I do receive apps-discuss mail.  So it can't 
>be a non-member reject.

If it was a non-member reject, the message would also end up in the 
moderator queue.

>Fluke?  Hmm.  I just resent it.  Let's see whether that copy arrives.

I'll wait to see whether the message turns up in the archive.  I put 
in a reference to that message when I update the list of reviews in 
the tracker ( http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-tracker ).

>This is an order of magnitude more work.

That may explain why we haven't been able to get a review even though 
that draft has been assigned twice.

>This is a very interesting draft.  But it is also massive, bridging 
>no less than four schema technologies.
>I'm not sure I can do this review in a timely fashion.

I'll discuss about the alternatives off-list.

Best regards,
-sm