Subject: [apps-review] New posting of the "jms" URI scheme

From: Eric Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 09:58:23 -0700

At the suggestion of Alexey Melnikov, I'm submitting this draft to this 
list, as well as the uri-review mailing list.

Please send along your comments.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-merrick-jms-uri-09

This version addresses a bunch of concerns raised privately in email by 
members of the IETF, mostly around the question of how to compare two 
"jms" URIs, as well as removing non-normative uses of RFC 2119 language.

-Eric.

---

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:29:33 -0700

Hi Eric,
At 09:58 20-09-10, Eric Johnson wrote:
>At the suggestion of Alexey Melnikov, I'm submitting this draft to 
>this list, as well as the uri-review mailing list.

The review of draft-merrick-jms-uri-09 has been assigned to Mark Nottingham.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
On behalf of the Applications Area Review Team
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/applications-area-review-team