Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-ietf-fecframe-framework-10

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 09:45:01 -0700

Hi Murray,
Alexey requested a review of draft-ietf-fecframe-framework-10 before 
September 23, 2010.  The request is being assigned to you.  You can 
find information about the author and WG in the datatracker ( 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/draft-ietf-fecframe-framework/ 
).  Previous reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the author, WG Chair and 
document shepherd, if applicable, and the IESG.  The subject of the 
email when submitting the review should be "apps-team review of 
draft-ietf-fecframe-framework-10".

Thanks,
-sm

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 23:33:18 -0700

> -----Original Message-----
> From: SM [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2010 9:45 AM
> To: Murray S. Kucherawy
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Request for review: draft-ietf-fecframe-framework-10
> 
> Hi Murray,

That first URL 404s for me.  There's a "/doc" missing after the ".org".  Better update your template.  :-)

(Other reviewers, that's the fix you need to get to the right page.)

-MSK

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 03:29:39 -0700

Hi Murray,
>".org".  Better update your template.  :-)

Thanks.  The correct URL is 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-fecframe-framework/

>(Other reviewers, that's the fix you need to get to the right page.)

The format to use is https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-name/ 
where draft-name is the name of the draft without the version number (-10).

Regards,
-sm