Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-zeilenga-ldap-dontusecopy-08

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 21:09:14 -0700

Hi Ted,

Peter requested a review of draft-zeilenga-ldap-dontusecopy-08 before 
October 21, 2010.  The request is being assigned to you.  You can 
find information about the author and WG in the datatracker ( 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zeilenga-ldap-dontusecopy/ 
).  Some previous reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the author, WG Chair and 
document shepherd, if applicable, and the IESG.  The subject of the 
email when submitting the review should be "apps-team review of 
draft-zeilenga-ldap-dontusecopy-08".

Regards,
-sm

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 13:37:13 +0900

Okay,

regards,

Ted

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 1:09 PM, SM <[email-masked]> wrote:
> October 21, 2010.  The request is being assigned to you.  You can find
> information about the author and WG in the datatracker (
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zeilenga-ldap-dontusecopy/ ).  Some
> previous reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at
> The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the author, WG Chair and document
> shepherd, if applicable, and the IESG.  The subject of the email when
> submitting the review should be "apps-team review of

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 09:49:21 -0600

See also the secdir and gen-art reviews:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg02085.html

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg64075.html

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 11:56:43 -0700

>http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg64075.html

Thanks to Ted for doing the review quickly.

I read the Gen-ART review and I was looking forward to see the Apps 
Area Review.  It's interesting to see the different perspectives 
(secdir, gen-art, apps review team).

Best regards,
-sm