Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-ietf-eai-rfc5337bis-dsn

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 22:54:12 -0800

Hi Eliot, Ted,

Alexey requested a review of draft-ietf-eai-rfc5337bis-dsn from the 
EAI WG.   The assignment is due before December 16.

The review is exceptionally being assigned to two people instead of 
one.  Please review the ABNF too.  If you have any questions about 
the assignment, please post a message to the apps-review mailing list 
or email me.

You can find information about the author and WG in the datatracker ( 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eai-rfc5337bis-dsn/ 
).  Some previous reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the author, WG Chairs and 
document shepherd, if applicable, and the IESG.  The subject of the 
email when submitting the review should be "apps-team review of 
draft-ietf-eai-rfc5337bis-dsn-01".

Best regards,
-sm