Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-lear-iana-timezone-database

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 22:15:18 -0800

Hi Ted,

Eliot Lear requested a review of 
draft-lear-iana-timezone-database-01.   The argument for the team to 
take on this review is because the Applications Area is the main 
consumer of the work.

The review has been assigned to you and is due by January 4, 
2010.  If you need more time, please contact me.

You can find information about the author and WG in the datatracker ( 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lear-iana-timezone-database 
).  Some previous reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the author and the 
IESG.  I suggest copying the [email-masked] mailing list as well as 
the proposal requires wider discussion within the IETF.

The subject of the email when submitting the review should be 
"apps-team review of draft-lear-iana-timezone-database-01".

Best regards,
-sm