Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience-04

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 07:21:34 -0800

Hi Dave,

Could you review draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience-04 before December 
15?  Please post your review to apps-discuss (see below), and DO NOT 
post it to apps-review.

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the IESG, the authors, the 
WG Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.  You can use the 
tools alias  [email-masked] to 
cover the authors, WG chairs, and shepherd.  If your review 
recommends significant changes to a working-group document, you 
should also consider copying the working group's mailing list.

Suggested distribution:
    To: 
[email-masked],  [email-masked]
    cc: [email-masked]

You can view the Apps-review template at 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/template  Some previous 
reviews are accessible at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/tracker

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 15:35:29 -0800

Hi Dave,
At 15:07 01-12-2011, Dave Cridland wrote:
>This is a great document. I will certainly read it again, and I may
>update my review as a result.

You did the first and fastest Applications Directorate review. :-)

If you update the review, please include the information at 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/template  I added your 
review to the tracker ( 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/tracker ).

Thanks for review,
-sm