Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-jiang-a6-to-historic-00

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 06:49:50 -0800

Hi Joseph,

Could you review draft-jiang-a6-to-historic-00 before December 
20?  Please post your review to apps-discuss (see below), and DO NOT 
post it to apps-review.

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the IESG, the authors, the 
WG Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.  You can use the 
tools alias [email-masked] to cover 
the authors, WG chairs, and shepherd.  If your review recommends 
significant changes to a working-group document, you should also 
consider copying the working group's mailing list.

Suggested distribution:
    To: [email-masked],  [email-masked]
    cc: [email-masked]

You can view the Apps-review template at 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/template  Some previous 
reviews are accessible at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/tracker

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: Joseph Yee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 12:05:07 -0500

Hi,

I will review the draft.

Joseph

On 2011-12-05, at 9:49 AM, SM wrote:

> Hi Joseph,
> 
> Could you review draft-jiang-a6-to-historic-00 before December 20?  Please post your review to apps-discuss (see below), and DO NOT post it to apps-review.
> 
> The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the IESG, the authors, the WG Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.  You can use the tools alias [email-masked] to cover the authors, WG chairs, and shepherd.  If your review recommends significant changes to a working-group document, you should also consider copying the working group's mailing list.
> 
> Suggested distribution:
> You can view the Apps-review template at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/template  Some previous reviews are accessible at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/tracker
> 
> Best regards,
> -sm
>