Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-uri-04

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 07:13:18 -0800

Hi Tobias,

Could you review draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-uri-04 before December 
12?  Please post your review to apps-discuss (see below), and DO NOT 
post it to apps-review.

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the IESG, the authors, the 
WG Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.  You can use the 
tools alias   [email-masked] to 
cover the authors, WG chairs, and shepherd.  If your review 
recommends significant changes to a working-group document, you 
should also consider copying the working group's mailing list.

Suggested distribution:
    To: 
[email-masked],   [email-masked]
    cc: [email-masked]

You can view the Apps-review template at 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/template  Some previous 
reviews are accessible at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/tracker

Best regards,
-sm