Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-ietf-mile-rfc6045-bis-01

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 08:28:57 -0800

Hi Larry,

Could you review draft-ietf-mile-rfc6045-bis-01 before December 
20?  Please post your review to apps-discuss (see below), and DO NOT 
post it to apps-review.

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the WG Chairs 
and document shepherd, if applicable.  You can use the tools alias 
[email-masked] to cover the authors, 
WG chairs, and shepherd.  If your review recommends significant 
changes to a working-group document, you should also consider copying 
the working group's mailing list.

Suggested distribution:
    To: [email-masked],  [email-masked]

I removed the IESG from the distribution as this is an early review.

You can view the Apps-review template at 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/template  Some previous 
reviews are accessible at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/tracker

Best regards,
-sm