Subject: [aqm] working group "kickoff"

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:03:57 -0400

Congratulations, as you may have seen, the AQM working group was
approved by the IESG!

Richard and I wanted to remind people that the charter is fairly
aggressive in schedule.

We previously had seen strong consensus in the BoF meeting and
on the AQM and TSVAREA mailing lists for making a working group
document of draft-baker-aqm-recommendation.  Richard and I plan
to have the editors submit the next revision of that as a WG item,
but please scream if there is a problem with this.

There is a meeting request in for Vancouver where we hope to spend
the time talking about 2309bis, and any big issues with it, and
about algorithm evaluation (Naeem Khademi et al).  Currently, those
are our agenda priorities, based on the upcoming charter milestones,
but please let Richard and I know if you have other needs for
meeting time.

-- 
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems