Subject: [aqm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-aqm-fq-implementation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 10:36:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Active Queue Management and Packet Scheduling Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : On Queuing, Marking, and Dropping
        Authors         : Fred Baker
                          Rong Pan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-aqm-fq-implementation-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-09-18

Abstract:
   This note discusses implementation strategies for coupled queuing and
   mark/drop algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-aqm-fq-implementation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-aqm-fq-implementation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/