Subject: [aqm] Third WGLC on draft-ietf-bmwg-traffic-management

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 19:07:02 -0500

BMWG (and AQM):

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Draft on
Traffic Management Benchmarking:

   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-traffic-management

will be open from 4 February 2015 through 19 February 2015.

Please note that the RFC diff for this version indicates the 
introduction of many new instances of RFC 2119 Requirements Language:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bmwg-traffic-management-02
Past reviewers should check the current draft and indicate their 
current opinion or support.

The second WGLC (on -01) closed on 6 January, 2015 with substantial 
comments and the authors believe they are now addressed.

The first WGLC (on -00) closed October 21 2014, with substantial 
comments.

This draft is continuing the BMWG Last Call Process. See
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/bmwg/current/msg00846.html

Please read and express your opinion on whether or not this
Internet-Draft should be forwarded to the Area Directors for
publication as an Informational RFC.  Send your comments
to this list or [email-masked] and [email-masked]

Al
bmwg co-chair