Subject: [aqm] Pete Resnick's No Objection on draft-ietf-aqm-recommendation-09: (with COMMENT)

From: "Pete Resnick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 20:51:26 -0800

Pete Resnick has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-aqm-recommendation-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-aqm-recommendation/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This document does not have the pre-5378 boilerplate. Have all of the
authors of 2309 actually signed the appropriate things, or does this
document need the pre-5378 boilerplate?

---

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 13:25:53 +0100

Pete,

Good catch!

Authors & doc shepherd: Did the author sign anything?

If not, we need the pre-5378 boiler plate.

Thanks,

   Martin

---

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 13:25:53 +0100

Pete,

Good catch!

Thanks,

   Martin

---

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 11:22:49 -0500

> If not, we need the pre-5378 boiler plate.

No they didn't sign anything.  In fact many of them have been
difficult/impossible to reach, and the author list on 2309 was the
entire end-to-end RG at the time, so it's quite long.

It seems to me that we certainly need to use the pre-5378 boilerplate.
Thanks for catching this, Pete!

-- 
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems

---

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 11:22:49 -0500

-- 
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems