Subject: [aqm] agenda for IETF 92 / Dallas

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 22:40:03 -0500

Greetings AQMers!  We requested a short AQM meeting slot at the upcoming
IETF 92 meeting in Dallas, and we received a 1-hour slot on Tuesday:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/92/agenda.html

Since this is not a lot of time, we'll need to prioritize the work that
is discussed to what requires the face-to-face time in order to make
progress on.

For active draft editors, please let us know via this list or
[email-masked] what you think your meeting time needs are,
so we can put together an agenda.  If you don't need meeting time now,
or would like to use an interim telecon to assist in gathering
feedback, please also let us know.

For others, please read the drafts, comment on this mailing list, and
help us to review and complete them:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/aqm/documents/

Thanks in advance!

-- 
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems