Subject: [aqm] Awesome Low Latency, Low Loss and Scalable Throughput

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 11:28:57 +0100

RIchard, Wes, AQM List,

We've been working as fast as we can doing thousands of experiments over 
an e2e test network with real broadband equipment to check that the 
awesomeness we are seeing with this new AQM is valid in many different 
traffic scenarios.

Even at very high loads, we are still getting 99th %ile queuing latency 
of about 1ms.

We tried to have an I-D written-up for Monday's deadline, but just 
missed it. I have uploaded it to my personal Web site here and we will 
post it to the IETF servers once they re-open next Monday:
<http://www.bobbriscoe.net/projects/latency/draft-briscoe-aqm-dualq-coupled-00.txt>

We also have a paper with plots of (a small selection of) all the 
experiments. It is under submission to a conference, but we have 
uploaded a pre-print to my site too:
‘Data Centre to the Home’: Ultra-Low Latency for All
<http://www.bobbriscoe.net/projects/latency/dctth_preprint.pdf>

Koen will be presenting this in the AQM session in Prague (some of the 
details might be bumped to a supplementary slot in ICCRG), but we wanted 
to give you as much material as possible in advance.

Cheers

Bob

-- 
________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe                               http://bobbriscoe.net/