Subject: [aqm] Yokohama meeting planning

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 09:31:37 -0400

This is a quick poll to ask if people think we need to have a
face-to-face WG meeting in Yokohama.

If so, please identify the topics that you want face-to-face time
to discuss, or whether these could be as easily handled in a webex
or conference call (perhaps as a virtual meeting).

-- 
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems

---

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 21:17:45 -0400

> or conference call (perhaps as a virtual meeting).

FYI - there were only very limited responses on this, so we took this
to indicate that a meeting in Yokohama is not justified (especially
given the scheduling difficulties recently for the massive number of
working groups).

We'll need to use the mailing list effectively to make progress in
the next couple months on the active documents.  Document editors,
please let us know if you'd like us to setup a webex/telecon or can
facilitate discussion in some other way.

-- 
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems