Subject: [aqm] Spencer Dawkins' Yes on draft-ietf-aqm-pie-07: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 06:14:41 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-aqm-pie-07: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-aqm-pie/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this text

    The decay parameter of 2% gives us around 750ms time constant, a few
RTT.
    
assuming a particular network technology and/or topology?

---

From: "Rong Pan (ropan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 01:14:20 +0000

Removed the specific number.

Rong

>_______________________________________________
>aqm mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aqm