Subject: [aqm] Alissa Cooper's Yes on draft-ietf-aqm-pie-07: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alissa Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 17:05:42 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-aqm-pie-07: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-aqm-pie/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for doing this work.

In 4.2 and 4.4, it might help to explain how the default values were
chosen, or point to where those are explained elsewhere.

---

From: "Rong Pan (ropan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 00:01:25 +0000

References are mentioned in Section 4.2 and 4.4, one is HSPR-PIE, the
other is IETF-AQM.

Thanks,

Rong